Registered presenters and participants, check-in at the A. Ray Olpin University Union. This event is open to the public, and any person may attend presentations without registering. Please note, lunch and event gifts are for registered participants only. Check-in may occur anytime throughout the day. Presenters are encouraged to check-in early.
Breakfast Mixers are open to the public, presenters and mentors
- College of Engineering – Catmull Gallery at the Warnock Building
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, Transform – West Ballroom, A. Ray Olpin University Union
- Graduate School – Alumni House Ballroom
- College of Humanities – 2110 Language & Communication Building
- College of Science and College of Mines & Earth Sciences- Saltair Room, A. Ray Olpin University Union